Students are required to follow our dress code during school days unless otherwise specified for special events. Students may wear:
- Any style shirt. Shirt must be free of holes, controversial wording/symbols/pictures, skulls/skeletons.
- Girls may not wear shirts which expose bra straps, shoulders, or midriff. This includes tank tops and spaghetti straps.
- Any colored denim or khaki pants or shorts/skirts. Shorts/skirts must fall over 1″ past fingertip length. Skirts must have shorts of some kind underneath.
- Distressed denim is allowed, but must not show skin higher than 2″ above the knee.
- Leggings must be worn with a top that covers the student’s behind without tugging or pulling. A tunic style top is best.
- Any type of jacket or sweater. Hoodies are acceptable if hood is not worn on head.
- Students may wear baseball caps or beanies.
- Closed toed shoes must be worn by lower level classes, including Middle School.
- High School students may wear any type of shoe, excluding house shoes and house slippers.
- No tight fitting clothes, no athletic shorts, no joggers.
- Please choose clothing that is modest, conservative, and appropriate for a learning environment.
- Faithful Academy uniforms meet required dress code.
Field trip dress code may vary depending on occasion, but will usually require the Faithful Academy t-shirt. However, some occasions may require the Faithful Academy polo/oxford.
Pajamas are allowed only on specific THEME DRESS DAYS.
In case of a dress code violation, the child will receive negative points in our DOJO tracking system, parents will be contacted to immediately bring dress-code approved clothing to school for their child, and the student will receive an absence for any class they to not attend until their dress code situation is resolved appropriately.