- For minor infractions, the child will be given a verbal warning. Negative DOJOs may also be given.
- If there is behavior that threatens the safety of other students or teachers, the student will be sent home for the remainder of the day and possibly longer.
- If negative behavior is chronic (multiple infractions in the same day) or continual (happens on a regular basis), a conference with the administration and parents will be scheduled. A student must have a repentant heart and show a desire to change the negative behavior to be allowed back into class. If it apparent that a student’s behavior is negatively affecting the learning environment of others and that the student is not making an effort to change, the student will be placed on probation and possibly be withdrawn from Faithful Academy.
- Faithful Academy reserves the right to expel any student if disruptive behavior continues.
- Uncooperative or disruptive students will be immediately sent home.
- All discipline issues will be reviewed by the administration and dealt with on a case by case basis based on the severity of the issue. Classroom discipline is at the discretion of the teacher.
- Lower Level Students (including middle school): Cell phones should remain in their backpacks from the time they are dropped off until they are picked up. Cell phone use during Friday school is not allowed. Should you need to communicate with your child, please do so through the school office. Our phone number is 409-926-3081.
- High School Students: Cell phone usage is allowed in common areas during non-class times only. If this privilege is abused, cell phone use may be restricted or withdrawn at any time. This decision will be at the discretion of an administrator. Cell phone use during Friday school is not allowed.
- Smart Watches: Student use of smart watches is not allowed. Students who wear a smart watch will be required to remove the watch and store in their backpack or purse until after school hours.
- Policy Violation: Should an iPad or phone be taken from a student for violation of our technology policy, the following fees shall be assessed:
- First offense: No charge. Parent must retrieve phone from an administrator.
- Subsequent offenses: $5 penalty increasing in $5 increments ($5, $10, $15, etc.) Parent must retrieve phone from an administrator.
Friday School / Projects:
- Projects not turned in on the due date will require attendance at Friday School.
- An absence does not extend the due date. Please make arrangements to bring projects to school by the due date.